DA series pumps are used for pressure-resistant, gentle and low-vibration transfer in almost all branches of industry with screw shaft and feeding chamber.
This design provides better feeding of the pump. It can dose a wide range of products. It is compact and economical due to the direct coupled design.
- Spiral shaft and feeding chamber design for easy transfer of slow-flowing and high-viscosity fluids,
- A wide variety of product range dosing capability,
- Low-vibration product transfer capability that is not affected by pressure and viscosity fluctuations,
- Valveless high pressure capacity,
- Easy maintenance and service,
- Flow rate proportional to the rotation speed,
- Pump connections in accordance with international standards,
- Transfer at low noise and low vibrations,
- Ability to work at temperatures between -20°C and 120°C,
- Maximum 200 m³/h flow rate,
- Maximum 12 bar pressure.