DH series pumps are used for hygienic applications and optimum cleaning in the foodstuffs, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics and chemical/biochemical industries.
Provides pressure resistant, gentle and low vibration transfer. It is compact and economical due to its direct coupled design.
- Volume proportional to high dosing accuracy and rotational speed,
- Low-vibration product transfer capability that is not affected by pressure and viscosity fluctuations,
- Valveless high suction and discharge capacity,
- reversible transport,
- Easy maintenance and service,
- Flow rate proportional to the rotation speed,
- Pump connections in accordance with international standards,
- Transfer at low noise and low vibrations,
- Long life thanks to the pump material resistant to pollution and corrosion,
- CIP and SIP capability,
- Food-safe mechanical sealing element, surfaces in contact with the product are polished. In this way, long service life,
- Pump body and stator can be heated optionally.
- Ability to work at temperatures between -20°C and 120°C,
- Maximum 140 m³/hour flow,
- Maximum 24 bar pressure,
- Suction capability from 9 meters.