A piston valve is a type of globe valve produced using a cylindrical piston and two elastic, replaceable seals instead of disc and sitin. Due to these structures, piston valves have a great advantage over their competitors in terms of sealing.
• Double sealing zone provides simple and reliable sealing.
• Prevents vibration and turbulence and positively affects fluid characteristics.
• Long service life and does not require frequent maintenance.
• Gaskets can be easily replaced when the valve is connected to the line.
• No Valve Switch required.
• It has a self-cleaning structure which is resistant to deposits.
• Hot and Cold Water Applications
• Steam Applications
• Compressed Air Applications
• Chemical Fluids (Acidic and Non-Alkali Fluids)
• Oil Applications
Body: GGG40 Ductile Iron
Cover: GGG40 Ductile Iron
Flywheel: AlSI 304 Stainless Steel + Graphite
Piston: 1.4104 Stainless Steel
Max. Working Pressure: 16 bar
Max. Operating Temperature: 300 ºC